Monday, November 24, 2008

New Phone

So I'm really excited because I just decided the other day that I needed a new cell phone. I'd had my old one for just over 2 1/2 years (the same amount of time I've been home from my mission), and it just looked sad. Scott called it my dinosaur (although his is just as old... I think mine was outdated the day I got it, I just didn't know any better).This is it, a Samsung M520. It's not the top of the line, but it's pretty fun. It can easily surf the web (an option always included in our family plan, but I was never really capable of using), play music, watch videos, make videos, plus an "on demand" feature automatically shows you the weather and recent news when you scroll over it. It also gives you a list of all movie theaters in your city where you can find the listings, times, and descriptions of all movies playing. It also has a removable micro SD card that I can pop into my computer and download all of my music and pictures without having to do it through the web! Like I said. I'm pretty excited!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I got my phone last Christmas time and it's already getting ghetto.

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

Wow.. your new phone looks awesome!