Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Nutcracker

Last night Scott and I went to see The Nutcracker at Capital Theater in Salt Lake. We left early and ate at the Garden (top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building) which was delicious. Here are some pictures from the view.























Here we are in the lobby of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building with the huge chandelier and Christmas tree. We were having a hard time getting a good picture though, these were the least fuzzy.























It was freezing outside, but we decided to walk the 2 blocks to the theater so we didn't have to worry about parking. It was so fun to see the lights on the way out.

2 comments:

pam said...

Cute pics!! I love the last one with the tree in the background. You guys are so cute together!!!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

What a fun, romantic evening. I love the nutcracker! But I didn't get to go this year:(