We finished our first painting last week and they turned out great! This is Scott's first time oil painting and I think he did a great job! I've taken a class before, but mine didn't turn out like everyone else's clear crisp paintings... (they never look as good in photos as they do in real life either)
Mine:


5 comments:
I actually have to say I love yours over his. Not that I'm partial or anything.
I am impressed! Great job!
Your pictures are nice, but your engagement is NICER! I am so happy for you! It's great to see another happy happy couple who dated for a long time (I thought Jason and I were BYU winners for sure, but you and Scott take the cake with 2 years!) and I LOVE YOUR RING. Congratulations!
I am very impressed by BOTH of you! I don't get out "blogging" very often, but I have to admit that seeing these two inspiring-to say the least-paintings has made this all worth the effort. Congrats again, guys! You are both tops on my list:)
P.S. from Lance
Post a Comment