Be honest... how old do I look in this picture??
Right after I got the braces on, Scott and I went to Cafe Rio. He said he was afraid to hold my hand in case someone thought he was robbing the cradle! Later, I went to the grocery store and Scott was sure to warn me on the way out that I needed to be careful and not let the high school boys hit on me. Of course, the teasing is just for fun. He always tells me how beautiful I look.
And, it's little Alivia in the picture! I can't believe how much she's grown already! Jen and Lance are moving out to Virginia for school and today was the last time I got to see them before they left. I'll be out there in October for Michelle's wedding, but by then she'll practically be walking!


7 comments:
You look good, and before you know you'll have them off! I get mine off in two weeks! wa hoo
You don't look bad AT ALL!! Besides, I know lots of people who have gotten braces as adults. And like I said before, you'll love the after effect!
Also, I don't think they make you look any younger :)
You look great! And holy wowzas, Alivia is big! I get to hold her in a week!!
You sport the braces very well . . . have no worries!
Very cute! How long will they be on?
yes, I agree. You look very mature... I always wanted braces, so you're living one of my dreams! :)
Post a Comment