Here is a picture of one of the tomatoes I salvaged from the wreckage. Nice.
I was just looking through my pictures from the summer and remembered the picture we took with Scott's mission president at his reunion in July. He happened to be up in Utah (he's from Brazil) and decided to get everyone together. It was fun to meet him in person!
Here is a picture of when we went and volunteered at Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We have had fun doing volunteer service projects and this one was a benefit dinner and auction. Scott got to drive the attendees down to the main event in the golf cart and I watched the auction. It started storming like crazy at the end we ended up soaked and windblown! It was really fun to talk to all of the people--there was a huge golf competition the next day so we talked to several players as well as the wife of the president of Thanksgiving Point! We also drove some kids with their dad on an emergency bathroom run. We found out he was on the board as well. They were all really nice. Here's us waiting outside:
Anyone else excited that the Office is starting up again this week? We've been watching all of the previous seasons to get in the spirit of things. I hope it's a good season!


3 comments:
Yea for a new post! I need to get on my blog game again. I like your dress in the picture with prez. And yes, the Office did not disappoint!! love you!
I love Thanksgiving Point! That's cool that you volunteered there. And we love the office! We are still working on getting through season 5 before we can start 6, but we're almost done and I'm excited for the new season!
Congratulations on life! I cannot even believe how long it has been since we've seen each other. I'm glad to see everything is going so wonderfully well.
Post a Comment