We've had a long week this week! On Sunday Scott dropped me off at the airport and sent me off to Orlando. I went to a conference for 3 days with some co-workers and had some fun at DisneyWorld. When I say SOME fun, it is because I'm supposedly in the happiest place on earth, without the love of my life :( I'll post pictures about it soon!
We were able to go to my mission reunion last Friday and got to see a few people I hadn't seen in a long time! Here's a picture with President and Sister Buttars--the best mission president ever!
Our date the week before was the BYU vs. Colorado State football game! We didn't get season tickets this year (mostly because I forgot when they went on sale), but were able to find some tickets for sale. We had a great time and BYU won!


2 comments:
I'm excited to see pictures! Sounds like you guys are doing well. Disneyworld sounds fun even though Scott wasn't there.
I know what you mean about being somewhere fun without your husband. When Clint and I were engaged I went on a cruise with my family. And it was a lot of fun, but it was so hard to be there without Clint! I'm glad you had fun though-your pictures are great :)
Post a Comment