Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Scott and I decided to try our hand at cooking a Thanksgiving meal. We made homemade rolls, an apple and a pumpkin pie (with crust from scratch), yams, acorn squash, mashed potatoes, stuffing, mixed veggies, homemade cranberry sauce, and ham. We decided to make a ham because really, who loves turkey? :) We invited Scott's roommate, Carson, and my brother Kevin to join in on the fun.

Our meal... the table's too tiny for everything!














The pies... do you see the turkey in my apple pie?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks yummy! I told Eric that whenever we host the dinner, we're serving crabs and oysters for our main dish!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

Impressive meal.. the turkey in the pie was a cute idea and fun addition!

VH said...

GREAT job! You even had guests! haha maybe next year I'll feel more confident to invite people over. hahaha