Saturday, November 8, 2008

Meet Scott


For those who don't know him, I want to introduce you to my fabulous boyfriend, Scott! He's from Sandy, UT. He's studying Biology at BYU and is preparing to take the DAT for dental schools this upcoming spring. We met in May 2007 when he moved into my brother in law's house (before Jen and Lance got married). The first time I laid eyes on him was at a BBQ at their house, he was marinating chicken for the first time ever. It was endearing :) That week we went on a walk and had fun talking, blowing dandelions, and racing sticks in the water... we've been together almost every day since then! Here are just some pictures from the last year and a half.



Hike to Timpanogos Cave
May 2007 (Memorial Day)








My Graduation
August 2007








Halloween "Peas and Carrots" 2007






Christmas Vacation 2007
We went to Virginia with my family and then visited DC and rode the "china express" bus up to New York City for a day.







Snowshoeing in Provo Canyon
January 2008







One Year Anniversary
Went out to eat and then to a Swing Band concert
May 2008






Another trip to Virginia-sandcastles on the beach
May 2008





We picked up golfing over the summer! I even hit par on one hole! (in my 3rd game ever!) Pictures taken October 2008




Well, this was just a very small sampling of what we've been up to in the last 18 months, we've been on a lot of adventures! I'm sure more things will be posted with him later. I love Scott! :) Oh, and yes, I know we look like we're related!

6 comments:

Angela S said...

He looks great and it sounds like you've had a good time! Thanks again for starting a blog in case I haven't mentioned it already.

VH said...

HEY! When did this blog happen?! LOVE IT!

Michelle said...

PS. I see, sadly, that I am missing from your blog list. Coincidence...? Hm.

Mamma Pie said...

Wow, you two look like a truly, very happy couple.

Christina G. said...

Thank you :) we are pretty happy together!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

For some reason I find it very humorous that you went golfing.. or rather picked it up!